The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Polished AN Cam Covers + PHR Breather system

Ric

Hi Guys,

I've had the following for my build for a while, but I've decided I'm not going to be fitting these parts so they are up for sale.

First up is a PHR (Power house racing) -12AN Oil breather set up, the catch tank is in crackle black and is brand new, bought from Callaway Motorsports

Comes with the tank, black fittings (silver hose) and some stickers etc

These were over 600$ + import fees, whifibitz comparable version is £450

£400 delivered on it's own or see package price below.

attachment.php?attachmentid=212384&stc=1&d=1465120165

attachment.php?attachmentid=212385&stc=1&d=1465120165

attachment.php?attachmentid=212386&stc=1&d=1465120165

This is an example of how it fits from the PHR website (mine does not have the 3rd connection to the airfilter area via AN fitting, but a jubilee clip fitting):

attachment.php?attachmentid=212388&stc=1&d=1465122620

Polished TT cam covers, these have -10AN fittings welded to them - NOTE: the baffles are currently removed from the cam covers but are included, they would need to be refitted. this was to make sure all the polishing dust was removed from them before i eventually fitted them.

If you buy along with the PHR catch tank some black quality -10 to -12an adapters are included (shown in the catch tank pictures)

attachment.php?attachmentid=212387&stc=1&d=1465120171

£250 delivered

If you want both items I can do this for £600 delivered all in.

Payment via paypal (buyer pays all fee's no exceptions) or BACS/Cash on collection

Collection from Sheffield (junc 31 m1)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.