The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 440cc Injectors, Iridium spark plugs, Factory ECU, LED Tails - Offers Welcome!

supra_24

Hey guys,

Got a few parts for sale as I no longer require them due to going single turbo back in December 2015. Parts for sale and prices are as follows (offers welcome):

(Will upload pics shortly)

- Supra TT Jap Spec 440CC injectors. Removed from my supra during the single turbo upgrade. All in working order when removed. £60 posted or near offers!

- Set of Iridium Spark Plugs. Will get the exact specs. They were used for a short period in my supra running just over 400bhp. £25 posted or near offers!

- Original Supra TT Jap Spec ECU from Manual 6 speed. All in working order when removed from my car. £50 posted or near offer!

LED tail lights no longer available!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]212353[/ATTACH]

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions ;)

Thanks for viewing my advert.

Kind Regards

We're the led lights made by heckler ?

/QUOTE]

Hi,

No i dont believe they were made by heckler. I brought them off of another member on here. Was a while back so not to sure on the name im afraid.

But none the less, they are excellent lights and work very well. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.