The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Facelift TT6 - Gunmetal - 440bhp

cheekymonkey

• 2 weeks later...

Good point, I mean the car has been used and I make no attempt to hide this fact! Agreed though when I do come to seriously sell the car I will take care of these simple things. On a more positive note, the fact I am getting around to sorting this small bits and spending more time with the car make me want to keep it and use it :)

Rear brakes done, on to the boot trim now :)

Cheers J

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Bumpy Mc.Bump!

I'm really not sure of current value. I'd put this at a mid to good-condition TT6, and could be mint with a little work on the body. Engine is sweet, gearbox solid, smooth ride, and no faults. I see there are a few people looking for Supras at the moment and wonder if anyone is interested? Also if anyone has any ideas on value that'd be great.

MOT expires in 2 weeks so I'll be getting a new one on ASAP!

A little update. Since the original Ad I've had the following done:

- New rear discs and pads

- Renewed the tired window tint on the rear window, this was done professionally and looks awesome now

- Restored the boot trim (plastic box thing, upper plastic trim) and cleaned the OEM boot carpet. The carpet is here but is NOT installed in the car. The reason for this is due to the fitment of the AEM water injection tank. Rather than cutting the carpet I decided to remove it and leave as stock.

It would be up to the new owner to either modify the carpet or relocate/delete the meth injection.

Also just been looking around the garage and I do have the original ECU and injectors which could be used to return the engine management to Stock, if that's your thing.

I also have the Stock Steering wheel available (good condition) but I honestly 1000% prefer the Momo!

Took her out for a blast today and she's running really well.

Is the true-twin mode a permanent mod or can it be 're-piped' back to 'stock' ?

(It would likely need a re-map to take it back to stock?)

Nice car all the same. Always liked the gun metal colour.

Good luck with the sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.