The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A couple of pics of my car in the snow

Stu_Fraser

Is that Wardley Stu? Yeah it's giving it six nowt up in Felling as well. Deffo a non Supra day!

The pics were taken at my girlfriends in Morpeth.....

Well i made it to work :D Was an interseting journey, the car didnt want to go in the direction it was pointing and i could do some good power slides in the car park which was fun :D

Gonna take it home after work though and thats were its staying, ill have to get the girlfriend to drive me about, these cars are definitely not made for snow :(

The pics were taken at my girlfriends in Morpeth.....

Well i made it to work :D Was an interseting journey, the car didnt want to go in the direction it was pointing and i could do some good power slides in the car park which was fun :D

Gonna take it home after work though and thats were its staying, ill have to get the girlfriend to drive me about, these cars are definitely not made for snow :(

Brave man! :D

was meant to be goin from middlesbrough to bedlington to play footy today....saw the snow and thought it might not be a good idea proper blizzard here now though! got no food in the house either....

Good call Ro, the roads round here are shit they need to get some snow plough's out kinda sharpish :rolleyes:

I love driving in the snow.

Its the best time to practice and seeing what the car does on the limit without having to do more than 30mph. Find a clear area, do dome adverse turning and memorise the handling - the knowledge has saved me countless times :)

Besides, to equal it you will need an 'event' and you'll go through a set of tyres in the process, so cheaper to get out there when its bad weather.

Keep away from the civies / authorities of course ;)