The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling 100% manual to auto setup w58

Noz

Want some advice please.

Want an auto supra. Seen a manual one I like. What's the going rate on a full auto to manual setup. Box clutch and even pedals.

As I'd be converting to auto I'm curious the going rate. As it'll affect the price I'm prepared to pay for the new car.

Advice appreciated!

Guest Ec1202014

You're wanting to change from an manual to an auto? On an NA?

If that's the case - you can have my auto drive for your manual one and some cash!

To be honest I'd expect some people to pay you for this swap! It's not as easy going from manual to auto as it is the other way round though.

The auto boxes and parts are fairly worthless. Keron probably has a crate full of auto pedals, ECU's, looms, shifters, clocks, dash panel, etc.

The tricky part would be the right looms in, you'd need new dash loom, engine loom and maybe even chassis loom (not sure on that one) instrument cluster, etc

Want some advice please.

Want an auto supra. Seen a manual one I like. What's the going rate on a full auto to manual setup. Box clutch and even pedals.

As I'd be converting to auto I'm curious the going rate. As it'll affect the price I'm prepared to pay for the new car.

Advice appreciated!

Surely it would be better to just buy an auto, there was a v nice aero top that didnt sell at 4500 on fleabay tonight, any na w58's seems to be about 5-6k?