The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo vac line help

cainhead

Hello,

Need to clarify a couple of things if anyone can help.

I am in the middle of fitting a Greddy T88 34D turbo that I bought from Keron. Things are going quite well, stock turbos removed with only a little bit of swearing and most parts ready to be fitted. Just waiting for a few new studs to arrive etc. However could someone help me out with the following.

On the intake pipe going into the turbo from the filter there is three outlets. 8/12/19mm. From the instructions I am thinking the following.

8mm - Instructions has this going to canister line. Can some confirm which one this is. (Does this mean charcoal canister?)

12mm - Goes to breather on turbo side of cam cover

19mm - Goes to ISCV pipe, which originally was connected to top of turbo 2

Wastegate - Side port connects to Surge tank - Can someone confirm which line this is please.

Top connects to boost controller IN port. Where do I then connect the out port of the BC too. Also im using a AEM V2, do I still need the boost controller and if not where would the top line go.

Lastly - What have people done with the now redundant air lines which used to come up from the pressure tank?

Sorry for all the questions and these may seem simple to some, but I just want to get this right.

Huge thanks in advance to any help and suggestions.