The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This should be a must read on the forum

CJ

OK OK how the hell did you get banned???

One of the mods on that forum asked me to post up offering my services as a parts finder. Mr. F then sent me a really shitty email accusing me of taking the piss, etc etc. I wrote back telling him his mod had asked me to do it and also asked for an apology. He then wrote back and accused me of being aggressive etc. So I told him to feck off! :D Instant Ban!

Strange you say it's old Bobbeh - it was only posted up on Supraforums a few days ago :blink:

The 'Steam' stuff is in regard to Half Life 2 game, which has been out a while, and its a joke about posting on their forums and internet forum posting in general.

Beleive me, its old but I think you've got a first for this forum though :)

Very good. Although, perhaps you should have watched it CJ, seeing as you posted this in Supra Chat, rather than Chit Chat? :D :p

Ah silly me. I thought that seeing as it was origianlly posted on SUPRAforums and that this is a SUPRA forum, I should post it in the thread entitled SUPRA chat. How stupid am I eh?

:rolleyes: :D