The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand new 295/35/18 tyres

Mr mad

Bargain for a great set of tyres. I run these on mine in this size and they have been great.

Mine are getting a bit thin now, so if this sale falls through I may be interested, but am away all next week.

Bargain for a great set of tyres. I run these on mine in this size and they have been great.

Mine are getting a bit thin now, so if this sale falls through I may be interested, but am away all next week.

These are definitely sold just can't get to pick them up till next week

You've misread what mike and I were saying about the vorti's. Your buying ultrac sessanta which you can get on tyreleader in the same size for £70-£90 depending on year of manufacture.

Still a great price what your paying, it was for mugen_power who was asking where to get them.

You've misread what mike and I were saying about the vorti's. Your buying ultrac sessanta which you can get on tyreleader in the same size for £70-£90 depending on year of manufacture.

Still a great price what your paying, it was for mugen_power who was asking where to get them.

Typical me not reading it fully lol Sorry bud my mistake lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.