The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very nice NA for sale

tooquicktostop

I have mentioned this car before, dont think the owner is on here, it is a very nice looking NA Auto that is well pampered and has some nice bits on it, it is just 2 min walk from me so see it every day, very tempted myself to be honest but I have too many cars at the moment !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-AEROTOP-1993-Auto-N-A-Excellent-Condition-GLEAMING-BLACK-/121987779652?hash=item1c6709cc44:g:CDsAAOSwubRXOPLL

Haha, silly me I saw £4300. I thought that was the buy it now price.

:rolleyes:

I was almost tempted at that price to have a look :)

Shame its got veilside skirts and spats on it and the wheels need to go imo

I would say it is worth a min of £6K as it is, then the manual and NA/T conversion, the budget ones, will take it to £11.5K, the car would look good and go well and much better than a new Vauxhall Astra at £12K. The old MK4 Supras are getting more and more in demand all over the world. Just imagine driving down our motorways in the near future and putting two fingers up at some prick in a "Driverless Car", which can only be worked on by three people in the whole world.

Seriously the older cars which can be tuned and perform like the silly money stuff must grow in value, they look great and they are still "real cars", not all electric pufter machines which have no gears, no exhaust noise, and the handling in the car wizardy instead of in the driver. Herbie.

If you have a good one, which is stock and has been quality tuned, then this is money in the bank and an appreciating asset, it can't be bad to have a great looking nice to drive motor like these cars are. Some bolt on plastic bits, IMHO look ok, but if you go OTT, with rear spoilers, etc, which look like a surf board on a boot wrack, then this takes somthing away, the trouble is you can only see this when you get older, i had spot lamps in the front fender and turbo badges etc on mine, looking back it makes me cringe. lol. Herbie.