The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lifetime membership help

Suprakeith

Just wondering if someone can point me in right direction please, as my membership will expire in few days and I have paid the £10 membership for 4 years so thought wouldn't have to pay anymore as says after 3 years get lifetime membership. Have emailed Steve as looked into details and said to about lifetime membership, but haven't had no email back yet. Am happy to pay again if need too but don't want to pay if don't need too. Could someone please point me in right direction

Happen to me too, paid my 3rd year of £10 membership and then realised there's a expiry date showing on my account, therefore contacted Steve, took a while before he replied but it was all sorted eventually! Apparently think it's for 20yrs only unless you wish to continue after 20yrs time lol

Have paid the £10 again so can post, just checked and still nothing from Steve about lifetime membership and it's been over a week, does anyone know if there is anyone else I can email about it? As don't want to pay again next year as have paid every year for 5 years now