The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet 23rd June 2016

Shane

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 2 weeks away now.

Compared to previous years this event doesn't seem to be getting much interest shown.

So far we only have 5 members who have said they are intending to attend, previous years we have had 25+

I know its a pain sending me the reg numbers up front but that's just what the Ace Cafe insist on nowadays.

Come on guys lets try and make this a success, we were offered this date for a meet a few months ago and at that time there were only

a handful of dates left for the year and this was the best in terms of daylight and weather. I appreciate that a weekday evening meet doesn't suit all and also that it is now the in-out election day too but surely we can get a few more along.

Will try and make an appearance

Great, look forward to seeing you. But do let me have your reg number first if you want to park in the parking area in front of the café as they will have one of their guys checking against a list of numbers we have to provide up front.

Any idea of numbers don't want to make a 6 hour round trip to see 5 other supras :)

/QUOTE]

Numbers are a bit down this year, I think we have 21 at present but usually not everyone who says they will attend will be able to on the night. Previous years we have had 20-30 cars.

OK guys so here's the list of attendees so far: If you want to be added to then let me know and let me have your reg number please, today.

I will be sending ACE Café the numbers this evening. Please do not reply in this thread, use this: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?334028-Ace-cafe-meet-23rd-June-2016/page3 or PM me, thanks.

Shane

Max5437

ShawnPreece

UzzyUzzy

Gdog1989

Ripped Fear

Fitz

214Supra

Clay

JCBT

AndrewK

Dave Batch