The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake Upgrade Kit: Lexus LS400 Front Calipers fully refurbished

Sheefa

I am just refurbing a set of Lexus LS400 Front Calipers which will shortly have new seals, new boots, new rings and cleaned and polished Pistons (chrome outside is flawless) and one brand new piston. The seal kit and new piston alone was £45.

I was also going to prime and paint the caliper in a Metallic Grey and provide new Supra logos too in standard form. See pics of progress.

attachment.php?attachmentid=212061&stc=1&d=1463846836

attachment.php?attachmentid=212058&stc=1&d=1463846836

attachment.php?attachmentid=212059&stc=1&d=1463846836

attachment.php?attachmentid=212060&stc=1&d=1463846836

Kit comes complete with bolts, brake lines, anti-squeal shims and pad retaining pins.

These are an excellent alternative to UK spec brakes. They are lighter and nearly as good. Have a search on here for the details and other members that have swapped over to these from Jspec brakes.

I'm looking for £150 delivered once finished (2 weeks) or £120 delivered and I'll provide all the parts so you can put them back together and paint yourself.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Greg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.