The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whiffbitz Fuel Pump

slugger1

Bosch 044 is louder than a Walbro and the actual unit is much larger.

Walbro from memory are GSS341 / GSS342 for the 255lph unit, suitable up to small single and 550hp, they have run more but likely on the limit. Walbro also now have a 400lph pump that is E85 compatible.

Can be fitted in tank with little modification ;)

Bosch 044 is louder than a Walbro and the actual unit is much larger.

Walbro from memory are GSS341 / GSS342 for the 255lph unit, suitable up to small single and 550hp, they have run more but likely on the limit. Walbro also now have a 400lph pump that is E85 compatible.

Can be fitted in tank with little modification ;)

Can the 255lph be fitted without any modification? Looking for the easiest option :)

AEM looks to be very similar to the Aeromotive Stealth 320lph pump I have in my tank.

FWIW I think the Aeromotive is a better design than the Walbro 255 pump, as it utilises an impeller to pump the fuel rather than the Walbro's gear arrangement. I had one of those seize after 6 hours of use.

The Aeromotive also out-performed the Walbro in a pretty thorough test that was conducted a few years ago now, the results can be found in the technical section I believe.

My point is, if the AEM is a similar unit to the Aeromotive it would be the one of these I would choose over a Walbro 255 pump.

They would be a near-direct replacement for the OEM in-tank pump too.