The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Dials £80 delivered

ShawnPreece

I have one perfect working set of manual dials plus a few spares or can mix and match of you want......

First is a perfectly good set with glo dials (the ones that change colour) and relevant wiring for dimmer and colour changer etc... If wanting the standard dials instead of the glo ones then I can change them for same price :)

£80 delivered

Then I have spares... Or I say spares but all items are in perfect working order the reason I'm saying spares is because one of the clips is broke (still would clamp fine with the standard screw) as you can see in the picture, and also I'm missing a few screws from the back. Will re-assemble for shipping.

£60 delivered ***edit*** I now have just the 3 dials as spares as I have sold the cluster, SOLD for the 3 dials :)

If anyone is wanting a mix and match for example the normal dials in the perfectly good cluster then pm me and will work out a price

Now for pics.......

Here is the perfectly good working set....

Then here is the set of spares (dials and case)....

And a close up of the broken clip on the spares case....

PM me with any questions :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How does that dual speedo work if you have been converted to mph?

/QUOTE]

Sorry for late reply I hadn't noticed a response, works as normal showing the speed in mph as the converter boxs from kph to mph are separate to the cluster so will just read as your current setup :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.