The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift front bumper, facelift indicators, wing mirrors, VVTI coilpacks, centre caps

MATT RR

Having a clear out of parts as I no longer plan to fit any of these:

Anyone wanting to reserve or dibbs anything please pay via paypal plus fees within 24 hours once I have confirmed and they are yours.

Please PM me with any questions :)

Genuine OEM facelift front indicators - perfect condition SOLD

Genuine OEM electric Supra wing mirrors - need a respray but perfect otherwise. SOLD

Brand New Genuine stock facelift front bumper kit (includes front bumper, bumper foam, retainers, clips, brackets etc, facelift front cross bar (now discontinued from toyota) To buy all this cost me well £550 for everything, I dont expect to get what I paid back but this full kit can be bought for £SOLD (willing to meet halfway for fuel money) NO POSTAGE. This is a perfect fit as it is genuine Toyota.

Genuine Work Emotion Centre Caps full set in Silver as pictured. £SOLD

Genuine OEM VVTI coilpacks full set: SOLD

if you fancy sliptting the front bumper parts id tak thte lower strip that goes on the bottom of the mouth

looking to sell the bumper kit all together, if that doesnt happen I may split but will let you know as have a lot of interest in the bumper kit. Cheers, Matt

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in bare bumper if you split

looking to sell the bumper kit all together, if that doesnt happen I may split but will let you know as have a lot of interest in the bumper kit. Cheers, Matt

- - - Updated - - -

Also interested in just the bumper. In Edinburgh would meet half way

looking to sell the whole lot Im affraid, yes I could meet half way if interested, cheers, Matt

Interested in the coil packs, if they are brand new and unused.

Could you let me know please.

yes mate brand new OEM , never fitted. Cheers, Matt

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take the facelift indicators please, you have pm

PM'd :)

Extremely interested in the mirrors, wanna retrofit them to my supra, but I'd need to get the wiring and switch... can the mirror still be moved electronically? I know the glass isn't heated.

Hi mate, I have never fitted these to my car, my car has Ganador aftermarket mirrors, but my understanding is these are elcectric but can be moved by hand also if not wired up. I may have the looms to attach to the mirrors if you want me to dig them out?

That would be awesome! Does it need an ecu as well? Obviously, wires, mirrors, switch, anything else?

Hi mate, I honestly dont know whats needed, not my area of expertise Im affriad :taped:

I have the looms, these include everything else as well for the door on them by the looks, the main door loom (the part where they go through the door) has been cut when removed (not by me) but the wing mirror parts are all fine, plugged in as per below pic :)

let me know if you want it all

So the loom after the door, you don't have? You've only got before the door. Looks pretty long! Does that loom also control the mirror as well or just the folding mechanism?

Anyone have any clue how to install these! Really want them but have no clue where they plug in.

So the loom after the door, you don't have? You've only got before the door. Looks pretty long! Does that loom also control the mirror as well or just the folding mechanism?

Anyone have any clue how to install these! Really want them but have no clue where they plug in.

I cant really shed anymore light Im affraid mate, I assumed they should just plug into your current Supra, they just plug and play on mine but Im keeping my Ganadors, sorry I cant be more help

Bumper kit still available? If so ill take everything and can met half way anyday this week!

Hi mate, at the moment I'm just in discussion with someone else on the bumper kit but I'll drop you a PM once I hear back if thats ok, just so I dont mess anyone around. The only day I could probably meet is Sunday though but will drop you a PM once I hear back.

Cheers

Matt

Hi mate, at the moment I'm just in discussion with someone else on the bumper kit but I'll drop you a PM once I hear back if thats ok, just so I dont mess anyone around. The only day I could probably meet is Sunday though but will drop you a PM once I hear back.

Cheers

Matt

Cash is here sitting waiting mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.