The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 supra 1jzgte

thomo8568

I'm not sure I want to do this and I'm sure I will regret if it goes. But it only gets used at the weekend for a few miles. I don't need to sell but if someone want it for what it's worth to me then I will sell it if not I will keep as its a great car.

Started life as a NA Auto in silver that I got back in 2009. Since owning I have converted it to a 1jzgte auto using the engine and gearbox out of a Soarer. New replacement turbo cores fitted. Also have a spare pair of turbos. It's had a full respray in bmw silver gray, had the rear wiper, radio aerial and front number plate holes smoothed over at the same time. Custom vented bonnet. Engine bay painted black. Some engine parts painted. Dash panels painted to match car. Also have spare Bonnet painted to match the car. AC was removed when the engine transplant was done.

Auto box oil cooler fitted. It has Leather seats and abs.

New rear brake lines and fuel lines fitted with new OEM parts just over a year ago. Ls400 4pot front brake callipers and disks fitted. Double din DVR head unit with Uprated speakers front and rear and sub under drivers seat.

miles reads around 105000miles according to the mot's, but I have found out that the speed converter isn't connected to the odometer so the reading is really in KM.

dealer service history up to 81k and serviced by myself every year I have own it.

Odometer was changed last year as the original one died. So mileage was lower on last years mot compared with year before.

I'm sure there are loads of other bits that I have forgotten. Will try and update as I remember

Make: Toyota

Model: supra

Year: 1994

Facelift: no

Mileage: 105000miles approx (I'm sure it still counting in km as speed converter doesn't connect to odometer)

MOT: car has just just under 13 months mot. Passed with no advisories.

Service history: dealer up to 81k

Car's location: chesterfield

Price: £8000

Modifications: 1jzgte engine conversion. Full respray. Custom Bonnet. Hks intercooler hard pipe kit. Soarer Side mount intercooler. Manual Boost controller. Eibach lowering springs. Ls400 front brakes. 18inch wolfrace wheels. Aem wide band gauge fitted where clock should be. Auto shifter changed. Twin gauge A pillar pod with boost and oil pressure gauge.(oil pressure gauge disconnected as sandwich plate with sender in was leaking) Colour coded rear sun visor. Full decat exhaust. Hks kansi front lip. Cusco front strut brace. Silicon radiator hoses. Led dash and heater controls lights. Rear lights orange lenses changed to clear.

Bad bits: a couple marks on paint. Back of doors, underside of bonnet and boot shut didn't get painted so still silver. Leather seats are looking a bit old. No radiator fan shroud( been like this for years with no running issues).

Boot blind has a small split. Front lip has some cracks and could do with a touch up. Wheels need refurbishing.

This is the latest photo taken at the weekend. Some of the others below are a bit older.

Cheers

Ian

Looks like a cool car, I was going to go down the same route before I bought my TT.

Is it an R154 gearbox? That might help the sale.

Good luck :)

Initial post says it's an auto still?

Looks like a good project though.

Best of luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.