The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exterior customisation, widebody and wheel spacers

Flan

So I've been planning what I'm going to do with my Supra and I'm going to tackle the exterior first. Basically going alloy refurb in silver, full respray in Lamborghini Grigio Avlon, front splitter, TRD wing and LED tail lights. I was browsing eBay and came across some Ridox wide arches which push out the rear arches by 35mm each side. Was just wondering what peoples opinions are on my plans and wither wheel spacers are an option as I'm lowered around 40mm? I'll attatch a pic of the car as she currently looks.

Cheers12874471_959225264174529_154457124_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot to add a rear diffuser :p

I'll check out those brands cheers. Would rota have anything like these? I like they're style it's just I can't see if any are deep enough and tbh I'm a bit lost when it comes to wheels

/QUOTE]

Yeah Rota would probably another good place to check. the "depth" of the wheel is dictated by the offset it has in most cases. find a design you like first, put it on here and I'm sure someone can help you find the right size/offset to get what you want to achieve