The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few updated photos from today - my 1999 RZ VVTi TT6

spikedjack

Hi All,

Haven't posted anything in a while so thought i'd throw a few photos up of the car after a wash/polish today whilst the weather was nice.

Its a 1999 RZ VVTi Twin Turbo Six speed manual (V161). It hardly gets driven these days (under 400miles last year) but has only just ticked over to 60k miles now :)

Thanks for looking :)

Jack

Cheers all :)

Yeah Westy, I got a new job working from home, so now i have the Supra and 2 other cars between me and the missus, she's the only one that does any milage to and from work now.

I do need to drive it more, but between the 3 cars we now collectively do around 12k miles... ridiculous!

Makes you wonder why people put bodykits on the supra

Each to their own... but i agree, stock body is for me :)

Very nice looking sports car. You could sell your daily drive but if you're like me you won't want to leave it in car parks etc.

Cheers :) Secretly... i think this is the reason... I had all of the door dings etc took out last year so there isn't a dint on the car at all. Pains me to leave it anywhere

Each to their own... but i agree, stock body is for me :)

Cheers :) Secretly... i think this is the reason... I had all of the door dings etc took out last year so there isn't a dint on the car at all. Pains me to leave it anywhere

Who took out all your dings? Was it expensive? I don't have any but wouldn't mind a touch up in places

Oh man, that's a stunner mate. Absolutely gorgeous. God I love red.

Where abouts in the Midlands are you? We need a mini meet!

Cheers mate, Im in Willenhall, between Wolverhampton, Walsall and Cannock, haven't seen any other Supras in a while so thats a plan!

Who took out all your dings? Was it expensive? I don't have any but wouldn't mind a touch up in places

Demon Dents i think, its a painless dent removal guy locally. I've not actually had any paintwork on the car at all (none was done on import either) and as far as i can tell, it all looks factory so don't want to tarnish that if you know what i mean. The PDR guy did a great job though, i had 3 panels done at around £70 for the first panel and £30 each for the other two.