The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R33 GTR Vspec - £8K

drift_bear

Needing this gone now and maybe someone on here fancies another toy....its worth a shot at least lol.

Make: Nissan

Model: Skyline R33 GTR Vspec (import)

Year: 1996

Mileage: 90K on the shell, 55K on engine

Tax remaining: N/A

MOT remaining: None

Service history: Some service histoy, garage i bought the car from "misplaced" paperwork! Will be sold with fresh service!

Car's location: Aberdeenshire (15mins from airport and 20mins from train station)

Modifications:

Moshimoto FMIC,

400R skirts and rear bumper (genuine)

Recaro speed half leather drivers seat

MOMO steering wheel

3" Blitz nur spec R exhaust

Fully de-catted

18" BBS LM's (refurbed a few years ago and then stored untill i bought them)

Carbon blade for GTR spoiler

Apexi AVCR

LED Rear lights

Good bits:

The last owner and myself have a "no expense spared" attitude towards the car and it is shown in the condition!

Paint work is good for its age (few stone chips, see below)

Drives perfect

Gearbox has no knocks or bangs

Turns heads wherever it goes

Bad bits:

Has the start of the strut top rust appearing (one side was repaired by the garage before i bought it)

Stone chips here and there (daily car so as to be expected)

Some cracks on the side skirts (previous owner). The avcr hasn't been plumbed in proper yet, so there's a slight hesitant on low speeds. Everything is in and working, just need the vac lines doing as they are currently in stock position (if that makes sense). It's not a big job and takes an hour tops, I just don't have the time to do it. All the hard stuff is done like the electrical and etc, just literally 2 hoses.

Reason for selling: Needing the money to fund the Japan move

PRICE:

£8k

Or

£7.5K without the BBS LM's

Reason behind the engine change can be found here

thought this was broken for spares dude ??

It is to nice to break, so thought I would give it a 2nd chance to go to a new home....how wrong was I?! Nothing but time wasters and daydreamers, and that's just from the GTROC!

It is to nice to break, so thought I would give it a 2nd chance to go to a new home....how wrong was I?! Nothing but time wasters and daydreamers, and that's just from the GTROC!

Sorry to hear you're getting time wasters mate especially from an owners club. You thought about export?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.