The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Syvecs - Toucan Map Settings - what do you have ?

Sheefa

Hi all

Car is going into SRD this Saturday for the full beans. Toucan will be installed too.

Sorry guys I know there was a thread about this a month or so back and I have searched but cannot find it. What map settings and calibrations do you all have on your Toucan please and how many can you have ?

Mine is the S6 and I also have a CAL switch which I was solely going to use for traction control. Again how might this work and does the TC use slip settings like Racelogic did ?

Obviously want a mixture of full boost, anti-lag, anti-theft, valet mode, MOT etc.

Greg

1)

1. 1.4bar, 99 map

2. Wastegate, 99 map

3. 1.2bar, 95 map

4. Wastegate. 95 map

5. Anti-theft (no fuel map at all)

6. Valet mode 3k limit

7. Unused

8. Unused

TC was

1. 0% slip

2. 15% slip

3. 25% slip

4. 50% slip

5. Off

6. Unused

7. Unused

8. Unused

Haha thanks Mike. :)

Johnny - what do you mean by wastegate please. Forgive my stupidity! Thanks bud.

boost level is just on wastegate spring the ECU doesn't interfere with it, so normally about 1.1 bar :)

That's the one. I think mine was 1.0 bar. It's the minimum boost an engine can run.

Think I'm going to go with......

1. Max Boost Anti Lag & Launch Control (circa 800rwhp)

2. Max Boost NO Anti-lag/Launch Control

3. 1.4 bar Antilag & Launch Control (circa 600rwhp)

4. 1.2bar Pops & Bangs (circa 500rwhp)

5. Wastegate Pressure (1 bar)

6. Valet Mode - 3k rev limit

7. MOT/Motorway- No Boost, Lean fuelling

8. Anti-Theft (No Fuel)

All traction control settings will be done on CAL switch.

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

Why wouldnt you run the lean cruise setup on all the maps? On my AEM V2 where there is no switchable maps, and that's how I've tuned it, ~16AFR on cruise all the time.

That's how Ryan set my calibration too .... cruise mode independant of what calibration I'm on. ;)

Why wouldnt you run the lean cruise setup on all the maps? On my AEM V2 where there is no switchable maps, and that's how I've tuned it, ~16AFR on cruise all the time.

I didn't map nor set up the calibration Krister, Ryan did. Thats simply what i see on the Toucan, maybe it is like yours.

Throttle response will be bad if you run that lean on cruise all the time. Better to have a lean cruise map if you have the option.