The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ford Mondeo 2.0 Tdci LX 05 reg Manual 5 Door Hatchback - £1000! Grab A Bargain

adnanshah247

Hi guys,

Selling my trusty work horse, cheap to buy, run and insure. I easily get 600+ miles per tank (£50). Awesome car just not got any use for it anymore.

Specs:-

Ford Mondeo LX Tdci 05 reg Met Silver 5 Door Hatchback , Manual , 130000 Miles With Some Recepits , 8 Months Mot , Remote Central Locking , Black Cloth Seats , Electric Seats , Electric Mirrors , 4xElectric Windows , Cd Player , A/C , Multifunction Steering Wheel , Cruise Control , Folding Rear Seats , Heated front And Rear windscreen , Abs/Pas/Srs/Esp ( stability control ) , 16 Inch Ford Alloy Wheels With Good Tyres

The Car Is In Good Condition Clean In And Out , Still Drives Like New to be honest. Few cosmetic marks on exterior as you would expect but interior is very clean and nice, no rips or tears.

Fully serviced about 200 miles ago with all the best bits and very expensive synthetic oil.

Im asking £1000 or very near offer as i need a quick sale.

Adzy - 07746 437 237

Call any time:-

Pics:-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.