Guest Gingerbreadman3

Sold!!!

image"]image[/url]

image"]image[/url]

image"]image[/url]

image"]image[/url]

image"]image[/url]

image"]image[/url]

Here we have a Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop (Targa) TT (Twin Turbo)

(Auto with manual override)

Just over 73000 miles

Basic Performance Upgrade (BPU) + loads more...

As the GZ spec is one of the highest specs it comes with all of the usual GZ specifications including cruise control, foot well lights, etc

Exterior

Veilside overfenders & rolled arches

Genuine trial rear bumper

Do-Luck front bumper

Veilside side skirts

Supaguard paintwork protection - April 2016

Custom UK facelift headlights

6500k 9600/HB4 HID's - fitted April 2016

6-LED sidelights

Blitz Techno Speed Z1 19" alloys (9J & 10J) (refurbished April 2016)

Vredestein Guigiaro Ultrac Vorti tyres - only a few 100 miles

Rear fog light in O/S reversing light

Bosch Aerotwin retro-fit wipers

Rear wiper deleted

Spoiler deleted

Custom-made stubby aerial (S2000)

Supra logo brake calipers

Tinted black side repeaters

TRD number plate fixing screws on rear plate

(Bodywork by GVN Coachworks)

Engine

Radtec SMIC

HKS polished hardpipe kit

Apexi AFC2

Racelogic Traction Control system, fitted into dash

Apexi power intake induction Filter with custom heat shielding

Greddy EVO straight-exit exhaust

Decatted

Chris Wilson restrictor ring (1.2 bar)

Golpher Performance auto radiator

TRL fuel-cut defender

Blitz SBC i-Colour boost controller

HKS SSQV BOV

Walbro fuel pump

Dension Iridium IK22 spark plugs

Braided brake hoses

UK brakes with CW Fast Road pads

Carbon bonnet dampers

TRD front strut brace

AutoTech Designs clear engine cover

Polished cam covers

Chrome TRD fusebox cover

Chrome windscreen reservoir & brake fluid lid

TRD oil cap

Chrome Supra wing & bumper slam panel/covers

Voodoo Wiring grounding kit

Purple vac hoses

Interior

Clifford Concept 600 alarm with proximity sensor

Polished surrounds for dials, fans & buttons

Kenwood active subwoofer KSC SW1

Diamond M351 component front speakers

Infinity Reference 6522si rear speakers

Recaro Speed seats on Bride rails (Ambla leather trim)

Sparco polished harness bar

Custom-dyed black carpet & black roof lining

Black Supra mats

Momo handbrake cover

Fire extinguisher fitted to harness bar

White interior LED lights

White LED foot well lights

Pioneer DEH-5000UB USB head unit

White LED dash conversion - Done April 2016

Custom Metal-Monkey Supra dials with TRD logo

Blanking plates for spoiler & traction control buttons

Illuminated light on dash for rear fog light

Under car LEDs - controlled by remote - fitted April 2016

I took two months to find the perfect example car. The car has a strong, traceable history within the mkiv ensuring its spent most of her past in the hands of a caring enthusiast.

Being fitted with the BPU package the car is able to reach a staggering 400bhp. This would be easy to increase if so desired and the car handles the power easily, assisted by the race-logic traction control system.

The car is what I would consider to be mint condition inside, outside and underneath. The interior is mint and ive had several people comment on the paintwork.

Whilst in my ownership I have spent a great deal of money getting it up to my impeccable standard and some recent work includes:

All done April

-Refurb of the alloys at a cost of £600

-LED dash conversion and LED under car kit installed

- Full valet including car being sealed with supaguard - done by Sheepie fixit

-Full service completed by John at Extreme Motorsport - all oils and filters change.

It has a comprehensive history which is the main reason I bought the car. I have 2 folders filled with receipts, service documents and manuals. The previous owner had owned the car from 2008 and had covered a modest 14k in that time, servicing the car constantly. The major highlight being when he decided to replace the two turbos.

The car drives faultlessly, idles smoothly with no smoke. Its only ever been run on Vpower 99 and comes with a fresh MOT as was due the end of May. It is available for immediate viewing and a test drive done by me.

Overall this is a very clean, immaculate and honest car, which whilst looking fresh and beautiful from the outside, packs a serious setup list underneath which many consider to be the perfect ground for a road going Supra. There is always some little bad points with any car and to be as honest as possible I will mention them. There is some stone chips on the front bumper which is expected with any car. One of rear lights and front indicator lights have a little bit of condensation. This is an easy cheap replacement part. Tiniest ding on passenger door that's not noticeable.

SOLD I consider this the full package. Rare model, desirable colour, pristine condition and fantastic setup from the pros. There is no more work to be done here, she is ready to just be loved and enjoyed.

Only serious buyers who have the funds to pay for the car. Please don't offend me with low ball offers, this is my pride and joy which is killing me to sell, don't add to the pain.

Should you desire more information or to arrange a viewing please get in touch.

Location of the vehicle is Glasgow

I remember when my mate Paul owned this Supra 8 years ago, fantastic looking Supra and worth every penny :cool:

That's my old supra!! Good to see her still about, can't believe it's up for 1.5x the price it was sold for 8 years ago though!

Guest Gingerbreadman3

It is a beautiful car and worth every penny. I reckon if you keep a supra now the price is only going to go up. Oh and good job to you on doing such an awesome job and upkeep!

Guest Gingerbreadman3

Thanks folks. I won't let it go for less tbh. Got two people very interested and I have no doubt the first to view will buy so I do expect it gone soon. Gutted does not come close to explaining how I feel.

Guest Gingerbreadman3
Looks too flash :sly:

Naah look s awesome. Didn't it used to have c-west light covers at rear?:D

It did and came with brand new ones. Was not a fan tbh, too much blacked out affect is not good in my opinion. They came off and I also ordered but never changed the side repeaters to clear.

Deposit and car viewing tomorrow so expecting it will be gone tomorrow :(

Great that it's sold.

But please put back the original advert, otherwise people cannot see what a rare aerotop GZ in that condition has sold for!

I really don't get why people do it.

It was up for £15,500. Not sure what it sold for though.

I know what it was advertised for hence asking for the original advert to be put back so people selling in future can search, plus it was a good example of how an advert should be

Guest Gingerbreadman3

Sorry I wasn't sure if I was meant to delete the advert or not as I'm new to forums. I will add the original pictures later tonight.

It sold for £15,300. The only reason I knocked money off was due to the fact I had said I would MOT the car and didn't expect such a rush of people wanting to buy and never got round to actually doing it, so I knocked money off to do the MOT and to cover travel from London which I thought was fair. I had a lot of interest And 7 inquire in 48 hours. 1 very ridiculous offer and 4 I believed to be of genuine interest. It was sold to sombody who appears to be very clued up on these cars and I reckon will give it the love it's deserves. Gutted to have to part with it but glad it went to a good home.

Guest Gingerbreadman3

I would say that they are going up in value by about £100 every few months at that type of mileage. I will be getting one back in a year or two.

I wonder if my 6 speed aero would fetch more or less than this one, wouldn't sell it just curious.

Great to see such enthusiasm for the cars though and it genuinely sell for strong money. Well done

/QUOTE]

Wouldn't let yours go for 20k

6speed aero I asked about mine and I wouldn't accept no less than 25k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.