The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best NA-T Route

Flan

So after asking wither NA-T or GTE swap was best and getting opinions I've decided to go NA-T. I've looked into this before so I have some knowledge. Basically my three routes were going to be a whifbitz kit, xs power kit or buy everything separately. If it was bought separately it would be cheaper as it would be off ebay, either used or cheap eBay new. XS has mixed opinions from what I've heard. And the whifbitz kit is expensive but great quality and comes with a Base map. Any opinions on what I should go for are more than welcome.

Cheers

Xspower is decent stuff for na-t

Theres many members on here who have it or have used it, some long term, with no issues

Ive not heard many bad reviews about it other than from people who have never used it before and just have an opinion based on price

My old na-t had xs power kit and is still running 3 years on

If you buy a kit just ditch the oil lines and make your own from quality hose and fittings

I installed an XS power kit a few months ago and with my only real issue being a miss on tickover (turned out to be too small a plug gap) I would recommed it, its so much faster than the N/A....and my 1JZ....and a TT apparently :D.

I have had to replace the oil feed line as it went brittle with the heat and I leant on it and it snapped :(.

If you do go with XS power then you must go for the upgraded manifold as it gives better clearance for the oil return and the 4runner cap you will have to use.

Oh and it only takes around 4 or 5 days to arrive from China/America.