The mkiv Supra Owners Club

door open lights

peter richards

sorry if this sounds a silly question , just going over the car now ready for next weeks tax. not getting any light on the dash when i open the door had a fiddle with the plunger on the receiver but nothing , cant remember is it a triangle or an actual door sign appears .

oh and my screen squirters not working

on my 93 j-spec its a 'car with its door's open' on the left side warning lights cluster, don't know if facelift is different! squirters might be clogged up, I know each squirter has two holes, one of mine is blocked, have you checked the fluid level and can you hear the motor running?

ok thanks wouldnt think ive had the car best part of 15 years lol , probably the bulb has gone on the dash ill have a look and yes can hear the pump going , the nozzles havnt been brill over the last few years they probably need changing. but im early this year so the mot isnt due till june so got a bit of time just to sort out the niggles