The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meshed up and plate removide, pics.

Getrag

I dont know if I would have went through with this if I had known what I was in for. As a non-techy Im pretty proud of myself. Worth it in the end though...after a few cuts, scrapes, curses....you know how it is.

http://www.showoffyourcar.com//cars/TOYOTA/8625.JPG

http://www.showoffyourcar.com//cars/TOYOTA/8626.JPG

Cheers peeps. Baojun, I took the bumper (and lights) off....with some fear :p but it worked out ok. Some of the nuts were a complete b@st@rd to get on or off but I got there in the end. I know now why cable ties arent such a bad idea.

S/steel from Halfrauds and the body filler stuff that you add the hardner too and turns pink.

Note too peeps , an FMIC will NOT fit behind a stock Veilside or Bomex , both need the 'mouth' reshaping a lot , also IMO the filler way of doing the mesh sucks , the best way would be to somehow attach small tabs inside the bumper that go thru the mesh and then get bent back on themselves (Paul E's top secret copies have this ) failing that some very small cable ties and holes very close to the edge , yes you can see em if you look very closely but it makes it soooo easy to change the mesh when you hit that little bunny late at night !!!!

Dude :devil:

Cheers guys, I would admit there are probably better ways of doing but hey, it was my first time :p

lovatt, cheers for that but I just thought, feck it.... Appreciate it though.

Regarding FMIC's, I'll leave it to the professionals :D

foodfreak, dont scare my wallet like that lol. Can you get white lenses that just replace the orange ones. Do they just pop right off or do I have to take the whole thing off again to fit?

Cheers peeps. Baojun, I took the bumper (and lights) off....with some fear :p but it worked out ok. Some of the nuts were a complete b@st@rd to get on or off but I got there in the end. I know now why cable ties arent such a bad idea.

S/steel from Halfrauds and the body filler stuff that you add the hardner too and turns pink.

Nice job, well done.