The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thoughts on Bullseye Turbo S374 - turbo choices

and1c

Looking to do a power upgrade on my new motor at some point.

Just looking at turbo's and am aware that precision have some pretty cool new technology turbos out.

Any thoughts on the following turbo (that I was considering buying - 200 miles old)

Bullseye Turbo S374. It's 80mm compressor with an 83mm turbine wheel and T6 housing. It will support at least 900whp on a 2jz according to Bullseye and will apparently spool 'quite well' considering power potential..

Are they any good or is it better to order a new precision or maybe Borg Warner. What about new Garrett's? I was hoping for full boost circa latest of 4000 rpm on a built motor with some headwork and cams. When are people with similar specs seeing full boost?

Looking for 750+ whp capability as primary goals are 1/4 mile followed by reasonable streetability but it is not a daily driver.

Cheers

I have never heard of a bullseye turbo in my life.....sounds like an ebay special and an 80mm compressor is just ridiculous.

Go for a precision gen2, they will do that sort of power with a great spool and more like a 67-70mm wheel

Don't listen to the people that say its a eBay special etc etc they are Borg warners that then have a billet wheel created to bullseye spec and rebuilt.

I loved mine on my old car and always made great power, never had one problem with it and was a quality piece of kit.

Ive moved to boost labs for my new car but equally good, turbo is slightly laggier that the last one but thats not an issue for me as its a track car mainly. Makes a great noise too :)