The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT auto

supra_jms

I have had a good old look over that car and appreciate you going a grand under what your asking but sadly my budget is 10k as i have only last month bought a evo 6 tme lol

I have had a good old look over that car and appreciate you going a grand under what your asking but sadly my budget is 10k as i have only last month bought a evo 6 tme lol

no problem.... just thought id ask incase ;)

I have a customer who has a tt auto coming for sale shortly too but I think hes after 10-11 for that too...

God i just re read the add! I am super tempted! I mean the only thing that i dislike is the spoiler but for what £100 thats sorted! Eugh i am tempted! Very tempted.

no problem.... yes a oem spoiler can be purchaced for about 30-50 tops then paint....if I have any left I would have had one painted to sell with it but I'm out of them!

Ooo no im not debating its a great price. Trouble is i only have 10k and if i stretched to 11 i would have to pay 1k on credit card and it states on the add bank transfer or cash.

I can do the credit card £1000 no probs, but would incure a 2% fee. ;) (20 quid)

no problem.... just thought id ask incase ;)

I have a customer who has a tt auto coming for sale shortly too but I think hes after 10-11 for that too...

Any idea on if he would want to sell or spec? I am still considering your own one too.

Thanks! But already yours comes on top out of the two ��

Sure you dont wanna go to 10? :p ��

afraid not...turned down two offers of 10 already.... with the genuine low miles and full history, I think its a good price. concidering na manuals and autos can be 5-7k currently!

Ok it's a jap import. Been over here around ten yrs. been in the owners club for a long time. It's a clean as they get. I have owned this car twice. Regretting selling it the first time. As it was so clean. Brought it back about a yr after selling it. Had it this time for around 15 months. Only thinking of selling to get a gtr 35. Trd exhaust trd rear spoiler. U.K. Brakes all round. Fronts Brand new. Recently had new cambelt and water pump. Bpu. Uprated side inter cooler. Trd strut brace. Greddy boost controller. Lowered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.