The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Japfest Pictures!!! :D

Glanza_Mike

Hey guys,

came home early from Japfest Today because i felt like absolute dog shit :( Worst I've felt in years, luckily i managed to get some nice shots of a lot of our cars before i left so tell me what you think :)

The club as a whole managed to win the trophy for best car club stand!! Pretty awesome really with the hundreds of stands that were on display! Top effort lads (and ladies if there were any) :D

I've made the images a lot smaller and lower quality to help people with slower internet speed, i have super high quality and massive sizes for anyone that wants their cars pic in full resolution (the file size size will be about 15 times larger than these uploaded lol) :blink:

:love:

Thanks everyone! Glad you like them :)

Pictures are great, what camera do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

I've got a Nikon D750 mate with a 50mm Nikkor lens. The pictures don't look anywhere newr as good as this out the camera i edit them all using lightroom.

Lovely pics :thumbs:

Did you get any of the silver supra J700 SUP by any chance?

Thanks mate, i didn't get any of your Dads car no :( i tried several times but there was always a crowd around it!

Should leave it dirty or something next time so it doesn't pull in a crowd!

I've got a Nikon D750 mate with a 50mm Nikkor lens. The pictures don't look anywhere newr as good as this out the camera i edit them all using lightroom.

Thank you for answer. I'm looking for some dslr camera for me. As I wanna be back in photography after 10 years. But probably i will go for something like sony a58 or nikon D3300. As I'm just beginner, so I don't really need expensive camera.