The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RickyP USDM guy with a JDM MK4

Rickyysojr

image.jpg

Hello, my name is Ricky. Born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. Now working im over in Japan where I bought my 1993 MK4 NA that I will be converting 6spd GTE real soon. I've had the car for a little over two months but have big plans! Thanks for the add hope you guys like it!

:hello: What made you leave vegas, not been for 10 years, guess it'll have changed beyond recognition since!

The main reason was because of me joining the military.. But I haven't been back in 6 years myself haha

Don't plan on going back when I hit the states again but I do miss it

The main reason was because of me joining the military.. But I haven't been back in 6 years myself haha

Don't plan on going back when I hit the states again but I do miss it

I've been there more than you then [emoji12] well, last 6.000001 years!! And heading back in September.

Sorry to go off topic but I stayed at the Aria myself last summer, truly incredible place and easily best holiday I've been on. The drive from LA to Vegas was quite sweaty though.

Looking forward to seeing how your car turns out buddy :)

I've been there more than you then [emoji12] well, last 6.000001 years!! And heading back in September.

Haha funny thing I might be there in September also! haha We just might cross paths!

- - - Updated - - -

Fab place where you staying? Always liked the Luxor - not the best just the feel of the place. New York New York just didnt do it for me.

As far as me being on the Strip I always like Planet Hollywood, they have some cool rooms and its pretty central to the places I liked to drunk walk to haha

Sorry to go off topic but I stayed at the Aria myself last summer, truly incredible place and easily best holiday I've been on. The drive from LA to Vegas was quite sweaty though.

Looking forward to seeing how your car turns out buddy :)

/QUOTE]

Try Vegas to Phoenix, a must in a convertible roof down all the way!

Haha funny thing I might be there in September also! haha We just might cross paths!

- - - Updated - - -

As far as me being on the Strip I always like Planet Hollywood, they have some cool rooms and its pretty central to the places I liked to drunk walk to haha

I did stay 1 night in PH, had a hot tub in the room! Stayed cheap ones so far, hooters, Tropicana, flamingo. This time it's either c.palace, Monte Carlo, mgm or flamingo again.

Haha haven't heard of Monte Carlo much with all of the new places.. Caesars sounds like best option haha

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, nice looking supra and perfect for the upgrades! Which part of Japan are you stationed in?

I'm stationed on mainland Japan in Yokota