The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Audio for sale - Big Bass Items, sub, amps wiring, alternator!

SupraP-Z

Good day all,

Ive had some of this stuff laying around for a couple of years now, originally thinking id get another car i can put it all in. Reality is i don't think i will ever use this stuff, just gone past that stage - guess thats what growing up does to you lol. Somebody else can enjoy this as i once did. Up for sale is my:

Orion HCCA 12.2 (second generation with silver cone)

This thing is an absolute beast, rated to 2000 watts RMS at 1 ohm (people usually run 2500rms clean power through this thing and it handles it just fine) i had it running in a 3 Cuft box ported to 41 hz, and honestly was so nice to listen to even at lower volumes. If you are looking for a sub capable of leaving you breathless, you genuinely dont have to look any further.

Dual 2 ohm voice coils, can be configured down to 1 ohm for maximum bass.

There is some slight cosmetic damage on the rubber surround, which i have tried to show in the pictures. This does not affect the working/performance of the sub in any way whatsoever. The good thing about these subs is that they can also be reconed, the new black face cones are interchangeable with the basket in this version.

£230 - open to sensible offers.

Next up, the amp that was running this beast of a sub:

SPL Dynamics S2000D

RMS Power 4 Ohm

1 x 700W

RMS Power 2 Ohm

1 x 1400W

RMS Power 1 Ohm

1 x 2000W

THD (A-weight)

sensitivity Sensitivity Setting

200mV - 4.5 V

Low Pass (24 dB / oct)

30 - 250 Hz

Subsonic Filter (24 dB / oct)

10 - 50 Hz

Phase Control Phase Control

0-180 degrees

Dimensions (W x H x L)

222 x 54 x 450 millimeters

This is a very rare amp which is not made anymore. Real Solid stuff.

£ 250 - sensible offers considered.

HIFONICS BXI 1606d Amplifier

Specs:

RMS @ 4-Ohm: 1 x 550-Watt

RMS @ 2-Ohm: 1 x 1100-Watt

RMS @ 1-Ohm: 1 x 1600-Watt

I got this amp repaired and tested by Gordon the amp doctor. He has benched it and you can see the true RMS values the amp is putting out:

Looking for £160 - sensible offers considered

Boss 400n Amplifier

Specifications:

200W x 2 (Max) or 400W x 1 (Max) 140 x 1 (RMS)

Mosfet Technology - THD: 0.05%

Frequency Response: 10Hz-40Khz - 2 Ohm Stable

High/Low Level inputs - Input Level Control

Short Circuit Protection - Subwoofer Low Pass Filter

Thermal Overload Protection - S/N Ratio 85db

Gold Plated Input Terminals - Terminals to 2 AWG

I Used this amp for running 6x9's, worked perfectly with just the right amount of punch. I dont have pictures of the exact item (shall get some later) but it looked exactly like this:

Looking for £40 - sensible offers considered

Next up i have a whole box of 0 AWG Knukoncepts wiring. Most if not all of it being Kolossus Flex. Very reputable brand of OFC power wire. The box contains one long reach of 0AWG, lots of short runs (perfect for the big three upgrade, or even grounds) and other sizes which ill need to grab a picture of. I can include the ANL fuse holder + different rated fuses at an extra cost.

For the wiring im looking for £60 and for the ANL fuse holder and extra fuses £25

I also have general bits and pieces of amplifier wiring kits, 8 gauge power and ground cables, RCA cables and Remote wires - if anyone is interested in these, i am open to offers.

Last but not least, the beast that was running the full system:

Custom built 300 amp alternator in Ford 6G Casing

I believe its a rehoused XS power unit, Different to the one we know!

Upgraded rectifier and Regulator (much more robust)

150 amp output at idle

300 amp output at 2k revs.

Bench Tested by Sonny at Grove Auto parts. Beast of an alternator!

looking for £330 OVNO (Will update thread with pictures of this soon)

Thanks for looking :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.