The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's my supra worth?

thomo8568

Thinking of maybe selling my supra, as it only gets used once a week to go to gym and back. I've got a price that it's worth to me so was thinking that if I could get around that price then maybe I would sell. The list of bad bits will go go down as I get jobs done.

Started life as a NA auto in silver that I got back in 2009. Since owning I have converted it to a 1jzgte auto using the engine out of a Soarer. New replacement turbo cores fitted. Also have a spare pair of turbos. It's had a full respray in bmw silver gray, had the rear wiper, radio aerial and front number plate holes smoothed over at the same time. Custom vented bonnet. Also have spare Bonnet painted to match the car. Car has been serviced by myself every year since I have owned it. Leather seats and abs.

New rear brake lines and fuel lines fitted with new OEM parts.

I'm sure there are loads of other bits that I have forgotten. Will try and update as I remember things.

Make: Toyota

Model: supra

Year: 1994

Facelift: no

Mileage: 105000miles approx (I'm sure it still counting in km as speed converter doesn't connect to odometer)

MOT remaining: will be done next month

Service history: dealer up to 81k

Car's location:

Modifications: 1jzgte engine conversion. Full respray. Custom Bonnet. Hks intercooler hard pipe kit. Fuel cut defender. Boost controller. Eibach lowering springs. Ls400 front brakes. 18inch wolfrace wheels. Aem wide and gauge fitted where clock should be. Auto shifter changed. Twin gauge a piler pod. Colour coded rear sun visor. Full decat exhaust. Hks kansi front lip. Cusco front strut brace. Silicon radiator hoses. Led dash and heater controls lights. Custom rear lights with orange lenses changed to clear.

Bad bits: a couple of small marks on paint. Back of doors, underside of bonnet and boot shut didn't get painted. Leather seats are looking a bit worn. No radiator fan shroud( been like this for years with no issues) headlight lenses have hairline cracks on the outside(like some thing has got on them and reacted with the plastic)doesn't affect them in any way and can only be seen up close.

Photos below are a bit old.

Edited by thomo8568 (see edit history)

What are you doing dude ?????? :blink:

The 1jz engine's are amazing, I love em .....you'll regret it :rolleyes:

I've not made up my mind to sell it. But have been thinking about it. So thought I would get an idea of what it's worth incase I do decide to. Regretting selling it is one of my main reasons I haven't sold it, as I know I will miss it.