The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Many Others Have You Let Drive your Supra?

Supratoc1990

Only one, my mate at the first few track day I went to. And he refuses to drive it anymore too since the engine swap. He said if he can't afford to fix it then he shouldn't be driving it!

The driver's seat is fixed, so that certainly rules out all hopefuls under 6' anyway!

Edit: I did let one other person behind the wheel actually, a seasoned racing driver who's probably been around Mondello more times than most so I wanted his opinion on how the car was performing. He was more surprised than anything, given the appearance of the car! :D

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

Only my brother for about 50 yards (from one garage to the second), he was really impressed how good it is balanced and nice to drive. My Girlfriend is fully trained bus driver, and she spend more than 40 hrs per week driving buses around MK but she don't feel confident to drive my supra :D

When I bought the Supra in the north England and drove her back to Slovenia for about 1.250 miles my girlfriend also drove her for a couple of miles so I could take a nap :D Here in Slovenia only my brother drove her once around the town and thats it :cool:

I always checked the car mileage when it was valet parked at hotels. When it was a nearly new car the parking attendant at the Ramada in Reading was salivating over it. I said to him he could take it for a spin if he had time on his way around to the parking garage. The garage was 250 yards away, the car did 37 miles. Its only a car after all.