The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 GZ spec 3.0 auto !!

Guest Deanogee

Guest Deanogee

Hi all looking forward to sharing and collecting all the information on supras, I'm new to this and need all the help I can get lol. Thanks Dean.

Hi all looking forward to sharing and collecting all the information on supras, I'm new to this and need all the help I can get lol. Thanks Dean.

Hello Dean and welcome to the best supra club , there is a wealth of information on here and lots of club meetings / road trips / show etc etc

Where in Manchester are you ? have a look at the Northwest members section for the next meeting ( i bit quiet atm but will pick up now the weathers picking up )

Cheers

-Ian-

• 2 weeks later...
For those who can read, Annabella's membership information and Supra details are conveniently and prominently displayed in the avatar, however, so that it doesn't come as a surprise, Annabella is a bloke. :D

haha what he said :rolleyes:

Just finished the process of aquiring things like an exhaust, tyres and fixed rear caliper before MOT beginning of May hopefully. Keeping mine as stock as possible, even though it had TWS wheels on (which I quite like) and Tein coilovers when I bought it over 3 years back. Changing the exhuast was something I didn't wish to do as I didn't wish to change the volume, SupraLee suplied a 2.5" Whifbitz twin box , so hopefully that won't change too much!