The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 S362 single turbo auto

ADD

Hello all I am selling my cherished supra, I’ve owned it for 10 years.. but due to not having the time to use it anymore and wanting to release some money I am having to put her up for sale.

Below is an fully accurate breakdown of the car along with any niggly bits I still see it having. It's truthful in every way.

Car history:

Car purchased with Standard twin turbo running 310bhp, Then steel hybrids running 375bhp were installed with all supporting mods and finally once I had the money I had Paul and Daz at Whiffbitz install the Bullseye S362 kit. Now this was simply the best thing I had done with the car as it has created some amazing useable road power.

ALL of the work I have had done on the car has been completed by Whiffbitz and all mapping done by Ryan. So………..

Engine:

1995 black RZ-S auto

123,400miles.

S362 single turbo

Single wastegate Whiffbitz turbo kit.

Screamer pipe.

SARD 650cc injectors

HKS SSQV BOV

BKR8EIX plugs always used.

Mobil 1 or castrol RS oil used.

Large front mount intercooler.

OEM side skirts

OEM spats.

Full 25% tints all round.

Transmission:

Auto stock box.

16 Row oil cooler.

Brakes:

Brand new Front UK discs, pads and reconditioned callipers.

UK rear brakes with lots of neat left on them.

Blue calipers.

Electronics/gauges:

HKS oil pressure

HMS temp gauge

HKS boost controller

AEM AFR gauge.

Blitz SBC ID III

AEM PRO V1 standalone ECU.

Kenwood head unit

Various amps, bass box and controllers.

Wheels:

18 inch SSR integral wheels.

Front 235 Goodyear asymmetrics.

Rear 265 Goodyear asymmetrics.

(All 4 tyres have loads of tread left)

Exhaust:

Whiffbitz 3.5 twin box full system.

Handling/suspension:

Fully adjustable Meister R suspension.

Front Cusco strut brace.

Power:

Safely mapped 566bhp and 555 ftlb of torque. (Dyno graph below)

Mapping/performance:

The car has always been mapped by Ryan even when it had hybrids on, the final map completed was 566bhp / 555ftlb. It was higher than this but agreed that best to lower the power to protect the Auto box.

Overall the car is in very good original condition for its age. Almost mechanically perfect apart from a slow crank start up. As you can see from the pictures it looks very good.. The car would benefit some body correction in some areas (Bird poop on passenger door, drivers side skirt cracked, stone chips, ages paintwork etc). I would prefer to allow the new owner to see the car in its current original condition and let them decide for themselves if they want to correct this rather than me having the work done. The interior is in original condition (apart from above mentioned upgrades), low wear on seats/carpet/plastics. Couple of LED’s out. The gear and handbrake are original so show signs of wear, new owner would benefit upgrading these but again I would prefer to present an original car to a new potential owner.

Car is Very well looked after as its either garaged or at least covered.

It has had Oil and plug changes every 3k miles.

The car comes with one key, all MOT certificates which will show any problems that I have had, along with the graduation in mileage.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

mapped safely at 1.4 bar buddy not that I ever run it on that boost. thanks

Awesome. I'm running the same turbo, but still haven't had a chance to get the mapping finished - long story!

But, it gives me an idea of what mine could be like. :thumbs:

Awesome. I'm running the same turbo, but still haven't had a chance to get the mapping finished - long story!

But, it gives me an idea of what mine could be like. :thumbs:

/QUOTE]

I've got the same turbo (and a very similar setup) running ~474 (ECU Estimate IIRC) to the wheels at 1.2 bar, it's smooth as butter. Really nice spool, comes on to boost really early and holds it really well. GLWS, lovely car.

Mine got to 455 bhp and 450 ftlbs at 1.0bar, but mapping had to stop, due to a wastegate issue.

That problem has since been fixed, but I've never had a chance to get back to the mappers - it's only been about 15 months!

Got a few goodies to fit, then it's going back in to crank it up :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Who ever gets this car will be getting a bargain, especially with the rate that supra prices are rocketing up! Saw this a while back and it's an awesome looking car with a great spec, I'll bet you'll regret selling after its gone mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally, I'd remove this advert from the forum, and stick it up on Pistonheads for £15k. There's a stock TT Auto on Pistonheads for more than you're asking at the moment.

Get done first rate pictures, and really go to town on the description too :)

Agree with the above. Forum adverts never seem to realise as much as people are expecting 'mega bargains '.

Have you had the slow cranking start diagnosed? I think that's the reason it hasn't sold possibly. If it was me I would get it sorted .. And add that cost to the price and put on ph

If I didn't have all the parts sat waiting for a very similar specced conversion I would snap this up at £12k.

To put into context how much of a bargain this is I have nearly £12ks worth of just parts to build a similar spec and then its going to cost nearly £4k in labour and mapping to fit it all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.