The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Too Fast - Too Furious. Anyone on here?!

Big Supes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Supra Something. I can't remember his name.

I don't know him personally, but understand he's not popular with the club due to mistreating the club car.

I think doing a ton on a space saver to a point that you couldn't touch the tyre was one thing. Gobbing off at Branners when advised of his behaviour was another. Then leaving all the wheelnuts loose when handed back to the club. Lucky not to get lynched by certain members.

I will never understand why people do this but at least we have someone to laugh at when they are picking up the soap.

H.

I think doing a ton on a space saver to a point that you couldn't touch the tyre was one thing. Gobbing off at Branners when advised of his behaviour was another. Then leaving all the wheelnuts loose when handed back to the club. Lucky not to get lynched by certain members.

I will never understand why people do this but at least we have someone to laugh at when they are picking up the soap.

H.

Wow. No wonder he's well 'n truly in the dog house at the moment. I guess those who feel he wronged the club are having the last laugh and I agree that it's difficult to understand why people do stuff like this.

Borrowing a car (from anyone) comes with the basic levels of care and respect.

I bought parts off this guy not long ago

He could end up going to prison for that, he wouldnt be the first person to at those speeds, only hope he has in his favour is it doesnt look like he was racing another car

I think he would be unlucky to serve any time for this, but it will all boil down to what sort of mood the judge is in. I would expect a hefty fine and 24 month ban, IMO.