The mkiv Supra Owners Club

car battery wont hold charge.

liam1

went to take the car out of my lock up its been in there since last October, usually I remove the battery and charge it up before i take it out of the garage, this year i was lazy and jump started it, anyway 100 yards down the road and it packed up tried jumping it but no luck, got a new battery put that on got home no problems, next day car wont start, charged up the new battery over night when i put the battery on car only just started left it running didn't drive it as i was busy, this morning its flat again.

getting any lights on the dash , i think its the cat light came on when my alternator packed up

got a few lights on when I jumped it oil cat and battery then again when I put the charged battery yesterday but they all went out after a minute.