The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1jz gte decat pipe

simon197911

First or second mate?

Was there ever a first on them actually??

I only ask as I will have a Chris Wilson second decat available soon enough but I should also have my very nice Ozzy dump pipes available too. These do away with the OEM junction that the stock twins exhaust into. The dump pipes reduce turbulence, increase gas flow and, as a consequence, horsepower. The pipes bolt directly to the second decat.

My stock 1JZ made 320bhp at stock boost with these pipes and the decat in place, so they certainly compliment the engine.

These are not those cheap pipes you can buy on EBay. These were originally built in Australia and imported by a club member who ran on the very same engine I have them on now when it was still in his Toyota Soarer. He sold the pipes before he offered the engine for sale and I just happened to spot someone selling them on a Soarer forum a while later.

They've never been fitted to a MKIII as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.