The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vaxhall Frontera 2.2 tdi Auto

tooquicktostop

I am letting our trusty Frontera go after over a year of trouble free driving, its a strange one this as we actually really like this car for some reason and will miss it but we no longer need a large 4x4 as the cash and carry are now delivering to the farm shop so its time for someone else to have a go !

2002 Frontera 2.2 tdi Auto in Silver

115,000 miles (going up as used every day)

MOT and Service just before xmas

New Battery with 3 year warranty

new crank pulley

New glow plugs

New window screen wiper assembley

Heated seats

Power windows

Good overall condition for year with age related marks

2 keys

Service history is good

Bad points - Advisory on last MOT brake lines will need replacing soon, fuel filler pipe is corroded, scuffs on bumpers

Its not a quick car but cruises at 70 MPH on the motorway fine and returns good MPG

Looking for £995 ono

• 2 weeks later...
That's bit of a bargain really, had I of not recently bought a Navara I may have gone for this. Daren't show it to the wife or she will want it! Have you tried James (Littlenum) he used to deal in these I think.

I actually brought the car on here from James over a year ago

I just drive to stratford to pick up an ice cream machine,over 70 mile round trip and it is such fun to drive, never missed a beat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.