The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from wales

Guest GeorgeW

Guest GeorgeW

Hi guys, I currently own a 350z but looking for a supra (well, I have found one in Japan but waiting to confirm the price) twin turbo 6speed aero top.

the 350z forum is fantastic and helped me through a lot of projects on the car, so I help this one is the same!

Here is my 350z for reference

Cheers

George

Guest GeorgeW

Cheers guys, I won't post the supra until I bag it, but it's looking promising at the moment.

I bought the zed in quite a bad state, lots of issues, and only had the kit on, worked my way through the issues, including fixing the electric Windows, and speaker system. (Common zed faults) new falken tyres on, lots of mods, and a dam good detailing (paint was like sandpaper when I picked it up) and it runs amazing, had a brilliant meet on Sunday did 300 miles in it around Snowdon and the Evo triangle. Really are amazing cars, just looking for a backseat and turbos ;)

Guest GeorgeW
What made you want to move from Zs to a Supra? Always fancied a Z.

Just fancied a change, and the backseats are a plus. I have also never had a turbo, and want to experiance it :)

Just fancied a change, and the backseats are a plus. I have also never had a turbo, and want to experiance it :)

Were the 350s good fun? I've had a few Supras (which I loved) but family life means it's a little silly to have one at the moment. I've been looking at a 350z as the next best thing.

Guest GeorgeW
Were the 350s good fun? I've had a few Supras (which I loved) but family life means it's a little silly to have one at the moment. I've been looking at a 350z as the next best thing.

It's not exactly family targeted, no back seats does cause an issue, but my partner has a focus as the family car, I simply miss driving mine to nice places when we go!

It really is good fun though, definitely worth a go if haven't had one!