The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 R32 GTR White Single

rob wild

Very regrettably I'm selling my lovely R32 GTR as I've just found out I'm going to be a Dad, so highs and lows :)

I bought the car just over a year ago from HJA as a very very clean example of a late R32 GTR.

I've used the car for work on sunny days and the rest of the time its spent in a heated garaged. I've loved every minute of owning the car and in its current form is probably my favorite of the GTR's I've owned.

More recently (before I knew about being a Dad) I've spent thousands on the car getting ready to fulfill a life long ambition of taking a highly modified R32 GTR around Silverstone! This has taken the form of a full single turbo set up with the latest EFR based twin scroll. The difference from twins to single is just incredible with it making full boost by 3900-4000 and positive boost from as early as 2000rpm. The car is making circa 575hp but it is so smooth and just pulls and pulls as you can see here:-

Just for reference I over heard in the pits that the car in front had been remapped so probably 700hp :) and with traction control lol

Its also very similar to this:-

The spec is as follows:-

Engine

Complete engine overhaul

Trust sump Extension

Trust front diff cover

After market oil pump

HKS step one 264 camshafts

HKS adjustable cam pulleys

HKS 1.2mm head gasket

HKSi inlet and exhaust gasket kit

HKS/Greddy intercooler piping kit

Trust front pipe

Samco top radiator hose

Custom hard pipe kit

Kakimoto exhaust

De-cat pipe

Rawbrokage Twin Scroll divided Manifold

BW EFR 7670 internal wastegate, blow off valve, twin scroll

3" Downpipe

K&N Airfilter

Fueling

660cc Denso Injectors

Greddy fuel rail

Auto Staff fuel pressure regulator with fuel pressure gauge

Nismo in tank fuel pump

Cooling

Greddy Intercooler

ARC alloy radiator

ARC air separator tank

Grex oil filter relocation kit

Greddy Oil cooler kit

Brakes/Suspension/Drive

Rebuilt gear box at time of engine build

NISMO copper mix clutch (very easy to use)

Cusco rear LSD

Trust larger capacity rear diff cover

AP 6 pot front callipers good discs and pads.

Braided brake lines

Apexi coilovers

Cusco front and rear anti roll bars

Adjustable pillowball lower and top arms (very rare)

Front adjustable top arms

After market front tension rods

New Wheel bearings

All fluids Changed September 2015

New Front wheel bearings October 2015

Interior/CPU/Controllers

Link G4+

Android Flip out Head Unit

Stock seats

Sparco steering wheel

Exterior

18 Works Emotion alloy wheels

Michilen Cup2 tyres

Nismo rear spoiler lip

Front CF splitter

I've spent a lot of money getting it into the above spec and would take £19995 ONO

The car comes with 12 months MOT, Millage is 51000 Miles which is very low! The car is going to AC Speedtech next Friday for a dyno run.

Build Thread:- http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/400338-r32-gtr-old-school-fun.html

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations mate :)

Shame the GTR has to go, but at least you have a nice DC5 too :cool:

If I were in the market for a GTR, this would be the one. The best colour, all the right parts, great condition etc. Just perfect :cool:

Congratulations on the impending arrival mate. :thumbs:

Nothing can describe the feeling of becoming a Dad. :cool:

Gorgeous looking R32 you have there. Very nicely done with some good mods for sure.

Always promised myself one of these one day! ;)

Shame I am so heavily invested in my IS-F. If I wasn't, might have seriously considered this one. :)

Best of luck with everything. Pretty sure someone will be snapping this up sharpish! :cool:

First things first.....Congratulations :thumbs:

Absolutely beautiful example of an R32 GTR with a great spec

GLWTS :)

Thanks matey :)

Congratulations mate :)

Shame the GTR has to go, but at least you have a nice DC5 too :cool:

If I were in the market for a GTR, this would be the one. The best colour, all the right parts, great condition etc. Just perfect :cool:

Yeah a bit sad about it going really enjoyed it :) Very happy with the DC5 at the moment, great little thing

Congratulations on the impending arrival mate. :thumbs:

Nothing can describe the feeling of becoming a Dad. :cool:

Gorgeous looking R32 you have there. Very nicely done with some good mods for sure.

Always promised myself one of these one day! ;)

Shame I am so heavily invested in my IS-F. If I wasn't, might have seriously considered this one. :)

Best of luck with everything. Pretty sure someone will be snapping this up sharpish! :cool:

Cheers had a few people interested so sure it'll be gone soon.

Really like the IS-F they make a great noise :)

Ah man that's a shame. But, what a great excuse to sell! Many congratulations on the pending Wild :D

Lovely car, won't hang around on GTR.co.uk

Cheers matey, already found the replacement once the baby's born and dust has settled ;) :D

Congrats, such a lovely motor. I would say being a father is a high high. No car can ever compare to the feeling of being a father.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've got a 3 year old and she really is everything to me! Can't wait till there old enough and I can take them to some motor sport stuff like my Dad did with me :)

Congrats, such a lovely motor. I would say being a father is a high high. No car can ever compare to the feeling of being a father.

You must like your kids Mark.

Rob,

Lovely car this and a hoot to be a passenger in, (you never let me drive it). I don't think this will hang around long, your cars never do as you do things properly.

Good luck with the sale and with a second child..!! Too late to advise you otherwise either.

H.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.