The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jdmdistro

Supraleeturbo

Hi people. My dads is going to be ordering a v160 today from jdmdistro but before he does he wants to know if anyone on here has used them. I can't seem to find any reviews but them seem to have been going for years.

Please let me know if you lot have used them and weather there a good bunch to use

Many thanks

What sort of issues?

I'm planning on getting an r154 from them

I see they have 3 for sale

- - - Updated - - -

Long delays and poor communication

/QUOTE]

Everything takes time but I hate poor coms

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered my wheels from them and didn't have any issues, haven't really heard of them otherwise

Cheers dude

Yeah, I bought a gorgeous set of used Wedssport rims from them for not a lot of money. Three of the rims are absolutely spotless, you'd swear they were brand new. The fourth has a couple of tiny marks on the very outer lip but barely noticeable. Delivery took a little while but it was over the Christmas period and Dave was trying to do me a favour by getting the time to try a rim on the front of his own Supra to confirm brake clearance. Unfortunately he broke/damaged a wheel nut trying to remove his own BBS rims and hadn't the time to get it sorted so I said to said the Weds onto me anyway as I wanted to make any alterations to the car's arches prior to sending the car off for its new cage. The car still hasn't moved and the rims are still in the boxes they arrived in last January. Work sucks, but it also pays for all this madness, so what can you do?

But getting back to JDMDistro, I'd certainly recommend them and I've asked Dave to keep any eye out for any 1JZ single turbo kits that might be of interest to me.

I've used them for parts and wheels, also sourcing bits from Japan. I would HIGHLY recommend them. Delivery has always been extremely quick (except for when it's in transit from a container in Japan) but I mean when they arrive with them.

Dave is always on the other end of the phone for help/advice! Although, don't expect a reply on facebook quickly/at all as they get hundreds of timewasters every day..

I bought a set of Professors from them in January, they were uk/euro stock and they arrived very quickly. DaveL is a member on here, he sent me a friend request on fb so that he could send me more pics and keep me updated, I was very impressed with him and the comms :cool: I'd buy from them again without hesitation!

Cool I must say I left a message for him to call me back but hasn't and was talking to him over fb message and then won't write back after reading it and being on line and all I want to do if find out the next steps in ordering the thing for my dad now

After posting this I have been replyed to lol

Edited by Supraleeturbo (see edit history)

Cool I must say I left a message for him to call me back but hasn't and was talking to him over fb message and then won't write back after reading it and being on line and all I want to do if find out the next steps in ordering the thing for my dad now

After posting this I have been replyed to lol

Yeh mate, you're probably always best ringing or sending an actual email to them :)

Guest daveL

Well lads, just a shout there. If anyone is to contact me over the JDMDistro Facebook. You will have a reply about anything within 30 mins or less.

Onto another thing, my personal facebook and people asking for parts is my last priority as I do it for people on the side and for the love of sorting people with cool cars out with cool parts. Ive no problem with people asking me for things, just the work pipelines must be tend to first.

So yeah. I was taken on a year ago due to growth in the business. Previously the business has had a bad name for communication, but it was being ran by 1/2 people fully. Now we've 5 full time staff and everything is flowing great. Im sure anyone that has bought anything from us recently would agree.

Thanks for all the people that left good feedback, and all I can say is, communication is no longer an issue.

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

They had my money for 2-3 months and when they got stock of the wheels I wanted, they checked my order and realized the wheels in the color I wanted was not available in the offset I wanted. So gave me options to change color. Less than 24 hours passed I made my decision to change color and they were out of stock on everything. I was pissed off they couldnt wait for my decision for 8 hours but can hold onto my money for 2-3 months!

Communication was good but the above left a bad taste.