The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20" Avant Garde M359 wheels

Bossco

These might not get much interest on here, but thought I'd try before eBay.

For sale are my 20" Avant Garde M359 Wheels in Hyper Silver.

I bought these last summer but now have new wheels so no longer need them.

Everyone knows what 359's look like and how well they suit BMW's. These fit the E9X M3 perfectly, without the need for spacers. They will also fit 5 / 6 / 7 Series models.

Pattern is 5x120 so I don't know what else they would fit?

Sizes are:

Front - 20 x 9 ET15

Rear - 20 x 10.5 ET25 with a deeper concave.

As far as tyres go, if your fitting to a BMW I'd recommend 245/30/20 and 275/30/20. You can go bigger or wider without any rubbing issues if you'd prefer.

Loads of pics of these fitted to my car can be found here:

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=134294

The wheels are in excellent condition with no marks or curbing. One of the rears has a tiny mark, next to the B of BMW on the centre cap. It really is tiny. I'll touch this in before selling. Carbon Centre caps are included.

I'm looking for £600. Collection from Newcastle area is preferred but I may deliver depending on distance. I will post/courier but entirely at the buyers own risk.

More pics available on request. I've also got pics of the inside of the rims if anyone want them.

Thanks, Ross.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.