The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel setup

Guest makija

Guest makija

Hi everyone i have recently got a 94 t top single greddy t88 turbo supra, unfortunately it has stock wheels on it and they need to go so what do you guys recommend big meaty tires is what i want i have nothing in mind as i just got it and am searching which route to go.

Plz post some specs and pics

Thx all

Guest C7Ewan
Where are you located? If its UK Ill have your stock wheels

Sorry to hi jack post but i have Stock 16" wheels i can sell if you needing them >?

Based in Dundee

Hi everyone i have recently got a 94 t top single greddy t88 turbo supra, unfortunately it has stock wheels on it and they need to go so what do you guys recommend big meaty tires is what i want i have nothing in mind as i just got it and am searching which route to go.

Plz post some specs and pics

Thx all

First of budget, thats the key thing. Second. big, meaty tyres, what do you mean, wide?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hi jack post but i have Stock 16" wheels i can sell if you needing them >?

Based in Dundee

Talk to me Goose. PM the details

It's personal preference and budget really whenever you're choosing wheels. There's no 'best wheel'. Obviously the more you have to spend the better brand you can get which will be stronger/lighter and have better choice of sizes, widths and offsets.

Guest C7Ewan
First of budget, thats the key thing. Second. big, meaty tyres, what do you mean, wide?

- - - Updated - - -

Talk to me Goose. PM the details

I cant pm just now think i need to register as a full member? will get it sorted asap

Ewan

Guest makija

Sorry that i didnt put that in i would love a big wide tire in the back i also don't really want to roll cut fenders that much as got budgete i would go as far as 3 grand i think that is fair

Sorry that i didnt put that in i would love a big wide tire in the back i also don't really want to roll cut fenders that much as got budgete i would go as far as 3 grand i think that is fair

You would spend 3 grand on wheels but don't have the budget to roll or flare two arches......

I have never done and i am scared i would crack/damage the paint and fenders that is why

Arch rolling is a fairly straight forward process to be honest but surely a local shop would have the means to do so correctly? Even if you were to go for silly wide wheels that required the cutting or extension of arches, to redo and fix 2 quarters shouldn't really cost that much realistically assuming paint shops in the states have similar cost bases to ones here - apologies, Canada