The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Puff Of white Smoke

a98pmalcolm

Hey peps.

On the way home today I noticed something I haven't before. When I'm I'm going down the bypass on the way home I generally don't look out the rear widow so its something my car have always done.

But today I noticed at about 50 MPH+ and and changing gear a small, very mild puff of white smoke puffs out. But but only when release then apply the throttle, so its not just gear changes lol

When the car is increasing in speed or running at any speed nothing... Also when I release and reapply throttle at low speeds nothing.

Everything sound normal?

Thanks

Paul

That would of been an indication of turbo seals on a TT (it was on old Auto TT anyway, they blew) but given your single and everything seems to be running smoothly mate doubtful. Any peculiar noises?

EDIT - just noticed you mentioned on gear changes, does it do it on WOT.