The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sex in a Supra

Pete

Not sure if this has been discussed before (I did a search for sex and came up with hundreds of results! You saucy lot!)

Whose actually managed full blown lovin' in a Supra? If so - where? (I mean, passenger seat, back seat, boot - not Bognor, Brighton, Cardiff etc.)

I swear there's not enough room for much more than a BJ

:read:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose actually managed full blown lovin' in a Supra? If so - where? (I mean, passenger seat, back seat, boot - not Bognor, Brighton, Cardiff etc.)

i tried once, i will not try it again, the cramp i got trying that will put me off.the rear seats are a no no with the "lump" in the middle and the front seats are a waste of time because someones arse will be showing out the windscreen.

Yes not this ole sex in a Supra thread again....

bloomin eck ok ok...right heres how you do it!

You put both seats as forward on the runners as they will go tilt them both forwards and use the back seat at an angle whilst your opponant (pref female in most cases though not sure any more with this BBS) is lying on back angled diagonally across rear seat with legs either side of you, its advisable to remove all footwear first unless you want to break the ashtray yet again.

leave a gap in the window so as not to fog the windows up and arouse too much suspicion!

If you get stuck or forget the instructions for how to have sex in a Supra they are written in Japanese on the Drivers sunvisor.

Have Fun!

:sex: :tongue:

Yes not this ole sex in a Supra thread again....

bloomin eck ok ok...right heres how you do it!

You put both seats as forward on the runners as they will go tilt them both forwards and use the back seat at an angle whilst your opponant (pref female in most cases though not sure any more with this BBS) is lying on back angled diagonally across rear seat with legs either side of you, its advisable to remove all footwear first unless you want to break the ashtray yet again.

leave a gap in the window so as not to fog the windows up and arouse too much suspicion!

If you get stuck or forget the instructions for how to have sex in a Supra they are written in Japanese on the Drivers sunvisor.

Have Fun!

:sex: :tongue:

Nice one Si, will have a go at this later. Will have to grab the first person I see later on :eek:

So you're saying Keith is a fat bastard? :D

well I would if it was him that did it!!! ;)

The seats were second hand and bent, we can only conclude that the previous owner of them had done something to create a force that would pull the seat up in a certain direction. This could only have been done with the seat reclined and as the previous onwer had an aerotop it made perfect sense........

The seats were second hand and bent, we can only conclude that the previous owner of them had done something to create a force that would pull the seat up in a certain direction. This could only have been done with the seat reclined and as the previous onwer had an aerotop it made perfect sense........

It could've been that they were trying the world record attempt at how many people you can get in a Supra.. I got 6 so far - and mines not aero.