The mkiv Supra Owners Club

April meet

mr bean

• 2 weeks later...

Well beany it seems there is no interest to meet up so if you fancy it I am happy to meet up with you at your suggested venue. The stone cross or anywhere else. I can eat hot wings any day. One day next week is fine with me. You pick. Unless others pile in we won't need to book. Rick will probably come as well as his office is at the stone cross now which is a 1 minute walk. If I don't hear from you I'll take Rick out for his tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed beany. It was a nice get together last night and they got our drinks and food right. The food was good. Ian an jackies fish was huge and looked very nice. Having a go at that some time in the future. My power steering was much better on the way home thanks to own and robs mobile garage. Best coat I've ever seen. He even has a trolley jack in there. Better than Paul Daniels. Half any egg cup of oil made all the difference. Thought that was funny when an 18 wheeler wanted ago with rob at the traffic lights. The lorry came past me like a bat out of hell. (Then most do) He sure was in a hurry but don't think he expected being in hell when rob was covered in flames. Another paint job rob. Perhaps it was a good idea not to do that in the pub car park as customers would have thought terrorist attack. Good luck to everyone on dragon ball.