The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Is Back On The Road

KamaSupra

Am I the only one who keep mine taxed and insured and just doesn't use it over the winter lol

Most people keep their cars insured all year round, it would be stupid not to. But many only tax it for a few months.

Even when my Supra is relegated to a second car, it'll still be taxed and insured all year round. There's nothing quite like driving a powerful turbo car on a bright, cold, but dry winter morning or evening :cool:

Most people keep their cars insured all year round, it would be stupid not to. But many only tax it for a few months.

Even when my Supra is relegated to a second car, it'll still be taxed and insured all year round. There's nothing quite like driving a powerful turbo car on a bright, cold, but dry winter morning or evening :cool:

I thought these days if you dont tax then it has to be sorn, and didnt realise you could insure a sorn'd car.

Have to agree though, mine is just my toy, and given a nice day on a cold winters day is a blast. So fun!

I thought these days if you dont tax then it has to be sorn, and didnt realise you could insure a sorn'd car.

Have to agree though, mine is just my toy, and given a nice day on a cold winters day is a blast. So fun!

Nope you can insure a sorn'd car.

I have re-taxed my Supra today now that it's spring and most the salt is off the roads, she has been in my garage hibernating for the last 6 months!!

Anyone else brought their Supra out today or have one still stashed away? :search:

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/DavyT/My%20Green%20TT6%20Supra/32AAC4B9-3F98-4D23-A2E5-6A74F4CE9367.jpg

Nice looking supra that in green, is it almost BRG?

Am I the only one who keep mine taxed and insured and just doesn't use it over the winter lol

+1, over the salty season i don't bother but when its dry & roads are clear, eve if its freezing I'm glad to take it out when i like to

Cheers for all the good comments, it's great to have it out again :)

It has been serously hard not to drive her over the last couple of months, but I always wait till April :D

I keep it insured all year round and sorn it October - November time like my previous Supra I had owned for 7 years. Every April it's like having a new car as I look forward to driving it, I've already used half a tank of fuel just using it yesterday hooning about the place!!

Took mine out today for the first time in a while, tho its always tax and insured as it sometimes gets used through the winter. Also as a bonus I think I may have cured the sequential fault it has had for a while. Felt lovely and full of bpu goodness.