The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Decisions Decisions

motley

Since I have decided that new girlies to this fab site can ask silly questions HELP ME :tongue:

I have an perfectly good very nice black N/A but after 12 months I have an itch I can't decide to scratch. So here goes.......... :blink:

Do I body kit, respray in a different colour, add a new stereo and recover the seats in leather of my perfectly good N/A?

OR

Upgrade to a TT :flame Dev with all the extra refinements all ready added :blonde:

Since I have decided that new girlies to this fab site can ask silly questions HELP ME :tongue:

I have an perfectly good very nice black N/A but after 12 months I have an itch I can't decide to scratch. So here goes.......... :blink:

Do I body kit, respray in a different colour, add a new stereo and recover the seats in leather of my perfectly good N/A?

OR

Upgrade to a TT :flame Dev with all the extra refinements all ready added :blonde:

If your happy with your n/a then change the parts as it seems you only want a TT for the extra refinments and not the extra power?

Dont necessarily need the extra power got a 350z coming to play with!!!

Just really like my baby and want to give it something extra........really not sure what!!! Really fancy a TT thou cant convince myself that I want to spend the extra unless I get lower miles and newer car.....

I am really trying to convince myself I dont want one of each...........