The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AliExpress TRD Spoiler

Flan

I've got one and several others have too.

Perfect fit and no issues other than my carbon blade got damaged in transit but a replacement was sent out. I then fixed the damaged one and still have that on the car with the replacement in a box somewhere just in case.

Which vendor are you lot buying from?

I'd be interested in a full carbon one

The previous guy a lot of people used Mark stopped trading a while back. That's where I got mine from.

There are plenty of others though so will leave someone else to best advise.

whiffbitz sell the fibreglass version for £240 , i thought the aliexpress ones were a lot cheaper than £230 ?

They were but prices seem to have gone up a fair bit

Aliexpress ones are half carbon fibre version which is over £350 from whifbitz i think

Think I'm gonna order one when I get my finances sorted, just got my car and I'm 900 down straight away after a full service and repair for the brakes and rocker seals, plus a new exhaust. Anybody know what prices I'm looking at for customs and taxes etc?