The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper fixings

Parm_93

Hi all,

In need of the following parts for the stock front bumper before I buy new, as I understand these are the only parts I need that fit it correctly to the slam panel.

53395-14010 - Hood to front end panel

52521-14090 - Alloy strip

90467-09093 - Retainer clips

Cheers :)

Parm

With your top secret bumper the alloy bar wont fit or the plastic plugs, youd have to bolt it down using studs (flat round top) even self tappers and glue the rubber strip down, the top secret bumper has much more of a curve along the top ( i used to have one)

nice project btw!

With your top secret bumper the alloy bar wont fit or the plastic plugs, youd have to bolt it down using studs (flat round top) even self tappers and glue the rubber strip down, the top secret bumper has much more of a curve along the top ( i used to have one)

nice project btw!

These parts are for my other Supra I have with a stock front bumper.

But I was actually looking for what I needed for the my TS as well, so thanks for the info bud! :)

52521-14090 - Alloy strip: I have a brand new alloy strip that I bought from Inchcape Oxford last year, then found my original one and fitted that. I paid about £30 for it then. £25 delivered in a tube ok?

Sounds good, let me just check what achagor has and I'll get back to you.

Think I have all the item you require will double check in the morning! If so £40 delivered?

If you can check that would be great, and any pictures would help of all the items. Thanks.

Picture is the right type ones needed but the ones from your ebay link will not fit the front strip the head is too big, I know because I've bought some!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.